Knowledge Base Contributions
Below is a list of the knowledge base entries that Henrik Hansen has contributed to:
- How do I specify php code for input onchange events
- How do I set up SMTP server on my Windows computer, and how do I configure PHP to send mail()?
- how to replace an image (possibly jpg ) with another one with out refreshing the browser
- Warning session_start()[funktion.session-start]: open(/tmp\sess_...faild no such file or dir(2) why?
- How do i redirect to other php or web pages?
- To use ob_gzhandler() is zlib needed?
- How can I direct php output to its calling html page?
- Is there a way to stop passwords from being POSTED in clear text?
- "Parse error: parse error in /var/www/html/results.php on line 20" -- Why?
- Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fishing/publi
- Is there a way to use php to embed html in e-mails? Can you do this without php
- Is there a program to convert PHP script to another language?
- I did exactly from the book. It comes up as " Undefined variable." What's going on here?
I still don't understand *why* I get "undefined variable"; I'm posting two variables from a form; th
- How do I create a file using php?
- I wish to call a /usr/local/bin/pgp program and then put the output into a variable, which way best?
- How can i cut tags from getting into a database
- how can i pass 2 variables from php and include it in a hyperlink? eg: <a href=($variable1)>$variable2</a>
- how can you insert a mysql field into a link tag using php?
- How can I find the name of the FORM that was used to POST to a page?
- I have access to Linux, FreeBSD & all Windows versions. Which OS should I use as my MySQL/PHP host?
- Is it possible to make PHP output a gif/png (eg a photo) as well as the desired data output?
- How can I open with fopen() a file in an machine of local networks. Ex.: fopen(\\machine\sharing name,...,...)?
- Can I read NT registry info from PHP? How?
- Is possible to generate, send & receive back ICMP messages directly in PHP instead of external execution of ping?
- How do I compare dates? If I want to display only information entered in one given month(october) and nothing before and nothing after this month.
- How do I get the file extension of a url: http://cyberparadise.org/example.php (return php)
- How i can set a time expire page in PHP.
- Is there a port of PHP for OpenVMS?
- How can I add a PHP configuration directive in http.conf (Apache)?
- Where should I ask a question?
How can we drag an item from one list box and place it in another list box using java script?
- What should I do to make my php to work with MySQL ?
- What's different between mysql_db_query and mysql_query? And what's better?
- I couldn't use mysql_errno in PHP4 with mysql l3.24.14, that return "Undefined function". Why?
- What is a source?
When should I reference a source?
- Why can I ask more than one question in different knowledge bases for the same answer?
- What does sharing my knowledge actually mean?
- Do I need to be an expert to share my knowledge?
- Is it necessary for me to logout of FAQTs?
- Where can I practice creating a knowledge base with entries?
- When and why should I edit a question?
- How can I edit a question?
- How can I ask a question?
- Do I have to be a 'guru' before I can start answering questions?
- How can I answer a question?
- Why can't I connect to a remote mysql server ( error : " Cannot connect to mysql server on localhost " but the mysql server isn't on localhost)
- How do I install php3, mysql and apache on windows95?
- How can I execute a program called zgv, for viewing jpeg files, on a linux server using php3?
- anyone know about a good classified's ads script using PHP?
- After getting:..undefined function mysql_connect(), i learned i needed php_mysql.so modules etc. How add this without reinstall apache and so on.
- Is there/will there be any way to call mod_perl subroutines from within PHP?
- Can I use FAQTS to setup a private (restricted) folder?
- Why does Apache think /usr/lib/apache/libphp3.so is a shared object and how do I convince it otherwise?
- Is it possible to use dl("sharedlib.so") under linux, similar to the way it used under Windows?
- What is Linux?
- On which Operating systems is PHP (successfully) running?
- Warning: Failed opening ... .inc for inclusion in ... php3 on line __
- After using mysqldump, how can I load dump file back to database server?
How can I back up a MySQL database?
- How can I redirect to another URL at any point of my PHP source? For example, using RESPONSE.BUFFER=TRUE at the header in ASP source, I can do that.
- I need a field in my table to be updated every day at midnight, if mysql doesnot support triggers, how can i accomplish this with a minimum of fuss?
- Why I get this Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'(111) /path/a.php3
- Can anyone point me to a document that explains the benefits of PHP over ASP?
- How do I get Apache to run a PHP3 script when I have PHP4 installed.
- Why can't I run php from command line?
- How can we implement an Advertisement Banner in PHP?
- What are the minimum system requirements for a UNIX machine running Apache & PHP?
- Can PHP interface to Db2 on a Linux Box?
- Does PHP work on an AIX platform?
- how can i compile php with mcrypt correctly? i tried, but failed.
- I don't want to keep the password to my database on a php or any other file in my server. Is there any way I can connect to my db without doing it?
- Where/How do I get the module to enable MySQL support for PHP ?
- What are the other sites providing info on PHP?
- How would I create the syntext for a query like; select foobar like '%brown,charly%' ..If someone searchs "charly brown" how can I find it?
- Does php3's dll works with PHP4?
- How do you install OpenLDAP with PHP and Apache?
What version of LDAP is required for PHP compile (it fails with IBM's, cuz undeclared indentifier) ?
- Why does echo("help\n") not create a newline?
- After connecting to MySQL using PHP, only MYSQL_QUERY() works. If I try to use MySQL_num_rows, I get a parse error. What am I doing wrong?
- How can I use a Microsoft Access database with PHP?