Knowledge Base Contributions
Below is a list of the knowledge base entries that jsWalter has contributed to:
- how do i create a dynamic 2-3 selectboxes in coldfusion?
- Where can i get script message scroller with input from user and then display in Layer
- How can I enable/disable radio buttons based on the selection from a drop down menu?
- how do I search for a particular string inside the options of a select object??
- i want to create one flex grid with so many rows which is editable.how can i do that?
- how do I pass (More than one) value from one page to another using the get post?
- How tp pass a variable as avalue in a form for example <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="UD" VALUE=<%=UD%>>
- Is there a way we can capture the name or id of a field on an event change like onFocus
- How can I make the cursor automaticly go to a single line textarea on load?
- Is there a way for the contents of an HTML form to be emailed to an address specified by the user?
- What is the difference between the NAME & ID properties of an element?
- is it possible to declare a style for INPUT elements but a different one for checkboxes?
- is it possible to declare a style for INPUT elements but a different one for checkboxes?
- How do i copy the value of a select field to a FILE field.
- How do I install Apache2 with mod_perl on my Windows box?
- How can you create complex HTML forms for your websites?
- div tags with the overflow set to auto is not working fine within a form
- How can I determine if Feb 29th occurs between two dates? i.e. 6/6/2003 - 9/6/2004
- Length of Text Fields Uneven if one is a Password Field - by about one pixel. Why?
- Length of Text Fields Uneven if one is a Password Field
- making objects(text,radio,button) take differnt class (html redifined tag )automatically
- how to script which option in a select drop-down should be selected?
- Should these items be here or back in PROGRAMMING?
- How can I check if a textbox is displayed or not, if it is in a row whose visibility is alternating?
- How do I get width of TEXTAREA without forcing an inline or CSS WIDTH attribute?
- How can I programaticaly insert a SPAN *after* a TEXTAREA once the page is created?
- How do I 'overload' a Boolean Object?
- I need to take the values of 2 different selects and add them together and display that on the page
- Is it possible to Hide the Border in Input Text Field, If yes how
Is it possible to Hide the Border in Input Text Field, If yes how
- HOW CAN I SEND USERS THEIR PASSWORD FROM MY DATABASE AFTER THEY KEYED IN THEIR USERNAME?
- How do I reference a select box with  in the name?
- How do I get a <select><option> to be a monospaced font
- Is there a way to avoid having to explicitly write 'document.domain' on every page?
- How do I create two list boxes and add remove buttons to move elements?
- How do I validate two "Date" text boxes so that the date of one is less than the other.
- How can I stop a dropdown select box needing to vertical scroll for lower options?
- How can I dynamically add an option to a select list from a separate text box
- How can I discover what week it is of a month?
- How I can I get (2nd Wed of month) from date object
- I need to parse a string and it's getting hairy!
- If I print a page using window.print() how do stop it showing the printer dialog box?
- If I print a page using window.print() how do stop if showing the printer dialog box?
- How do I retrieve values from custom attributes on a DIV?
- How can I collect all the DIVs in a document?
- Is it posible to force the order which the frames are loaded?
- How do I get a form page to load with the cursor already flashing in the first text box field
- How do I validate 3 form fields called field[ ], field[ ] & field[ ] to see if they were filled in?
- How can I get the name of the Function that called the current Function?
- How can I read the T/F value of READONLY attribute [IE/NN]?
- How do I dynamically change the size of a textarea?
- How can I derive the From Object that a Form Element belongs to? [IE/NN]
- Can I add a method to Form Element [IE/NN] - i.e.: text box
- Is there a way to add a method to the Form Object [IE/NN]?
- If I pass the Form Object to a function, how can I get the *Window Object* it belongs to?
- i want the confitmation of the form submission to be displayed in a pop up, can I do this?(I useCGI)
- How can I get an onClick for a TD in NN4?
- How I can know that a table cell (in NN4) was clicked and which cell it was?
- Is it possible to right align text in a SELECT box??
- How can I find the src of an image so I can do a comparison? (Ex: if (img.src=="error.gif")...)
- I want to make the listbox Editable, Is there any way that v can do that
- How do I get a textarea control to display rich HTML (like a Form) without rendering it on the page.
- Has anyone gotten Apache 2.0.32 beta to work with PHP 4?
- How Do I make input boxes the same size in NS 4 & IE ?
what is the fix to make input boxes samesize in NS4 &IE so there are no errors on page resize in NS4
How Do I make input boxes the same size in NS 4 & IE ?
- How to transfer the value of elements between two forms in different layers on NN4.76
- Why do my select menus show through my layers?
- how can I get the value from IFRAME and pass it to a form?
- How can I change the background image of a DIV with the contents of an Image Object (not an IMG tag)
- How do I delete one Option in select box in IE ?
- how to invoke the save dialog box when clicking in the link
- How to pass data back and forth between forms in two different windows using RADIO buttons?
- How can i make my textfields blue and other input elements (buttons, checkboxes etc) green
- How can I include a number of .js files?
- How do I set the width of a drop-down list (select tag) ?
How do I set the width of a drop-down list (select tag) ?
- Is there a way to capture if the person has clicked on the refresh button of the browser?
Is there a way to refresh a JSP which is covered by 5-7 frames(wrapper for the site. frameset) ?
- How can i change the font in a text field ot text area using java script
- How to print a page without print dialogue box
- How do I reduce the space around a checkbox to tighten up a table?
How do I reduce the space around a checkbox to tighten up a table?
- Why do Dynamic added form elements, not passed by submit in NN6?
- How to print a web page directly with out having a Printer Dialog ?? like the print button, does in the browser
How can I print without previewing or displaying first? ie. I want to have a "report selection crite
- How to add minutes to a date and return as a GMT string?
- I have installed PHP4 on NT2000 and it works from the command line, but not in the browser. I really need a sample .ini file to see what's wrong.
- How do I dynamically add a DOM row to an existing form and table?
- How can I print the full contents of a scrollable block of text? Can I do it in a print media specific style sheet?
- After pop-up a new page(on other sites I mean), how to access its form elements ? (Except Signing it.)
- I want to write a cgi program that works with <input type= 'file'> for file upload on a unix server. Where can I go to find out how to do such a cgi
- How can I submit a form without actually opening the form on the window
- How to access functions defined inside a 1st imported 'utilities.js' script, from any other <SCRIPT> ?
- i have a contextmenu that can be disabled when clicking on the specific frame how do i do the same by clicking on other frames instead
- XML: Column order determined by secondary xml data?
- Is IE5+ the only browser that supports the <xml> tag or are there others?
- How can I let a radio button be selected by a click on the textual description before or behind it?
- Is it possible to disable data caching in form fields. If I return to form that I posted previously the old data seems to be cached.
- How can I mouseover a table cell and have text change in another part of the page?
- Is it possible to select "folder" with <input type=file.....>, I know it only allows to select file but not folder.
- Why when I use the submit() to submit a hidden form I get something like "Missing data. This is the result of a POST operation and the cache has expi"
- How can I make a select display a input box when a specific item is selected? (all other options will not show an imput box)
- How can I get a complete list of URLS in History()?
- How can I have the Search/Favs/History panel dis/appear via JS code? (IE & NN pls)
- How do I install and run Perl scripts under Windows 2000 ?
- (IE5) How can I use back() to backtrack muiltiple (external) pages? (I get access denied now)
- Using LABEL, how can this be used to select/deselect a radio button associated with it?
- Can the "Browse..." button be an image?
- How can I scale a background image into an existing cell?
- How in IE4, NN4 to submit a FORM to a page which in a iframe which in a new window?
- How do I create a multi-dim array, (i.e. planets and their moons)
- How do I script an image mouseover/out for NN4+/IE4+ with in a div?
- How do I force a document to print in a differant font and margin size than what is viewed.
- How can I predefine text attributes to a text input field (like <b>)
- How do I check the valid of a Date ? eg. 31.06.2000
- Can I change the class style assigned to an element?
Can I change the style class assigned to an element?
- How can I check whether a year is a leap year?
- Why do I get errors when using CSS property names in script
- How do I access an element's style properties in script
- How do I find the name of a function?
- How do I find the timezone of the machine js is executed on?
How do I find the timezone of a Date?
- What do I need to do client side to have file upload possibility?
- How do I bring a window to the front?
How do I focus a window?
- How can I base 64 encode a string?
How can I base 64 decode a string?
How can I base 64 encode a form field's value?
Nice example to de-code, but how do you en-code base 64 for IE?