Knowledge Base Contributions
Below is a list of the knowledge base entries that Sarah Turner has contributed to:
- how can I disable cgi in php 5.3.9?
- I want to define "$DROOT = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']" once only for all "include($DROOT.'/')". How?
- I get an error when i use SMTP server to send mail by php.I'm using win XP
- I need to run an external command that it isn┤t native of the operating system (AIX).
- What are all the common php file extensions?
- How do I turn a php script into index.html
- how do i get the info from my html form into a text file similar to my order form using php?
- i want a register script than stores peoples username, password for them to login
- Before a form is closed down (close icon 'X') how can I send a message to another program
- How do you use spaces in Question-Mark queries with non-standard browsers like AIM Profiles?
- Why is my webbrowser opening my php file instead of running it?
- Get 404 error when trying to use .php file in browser
- Why cant I get my session..the session is there but the browser dont collect it!
- What is the essence of PHP encryption(using crypt(),mcrypt(),etc)if data on transit isn't safe?
- Any hints for implementing forms in a wizard style, where answers influence subsequent questions?
- How do I lock and unlock tables using PHP and Access via ODBC?
- Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fishing/publi
- I need copy from urls inserted on my site using php - sites link will be present
- Is there a way to use php to embed html in e-mails? Can you do this without php
- How to automatic download/upload a file from client machine to server with using FTP function
- Can i use PHP in Zope?
- how do you "protect" a page using .htaccess file
- How do I get a page to automatically print its contents when it loads?
- Looking for ideas on how to include file "color.txt" but only if it contains the word "green".
- Is there a place to post *really* nice ASP apps in hopes that people convert them to PHP?
- How can i save an remote web server to my web server?
- How i can pass variables to a cgi usin passthru?, i need an example
- Can PHP send an update signal (popup screen) to other users when a user makes a request on a game?
- How do i save php output sequentially by date so that i may move forwards and backwards in order by date of creation "next/previous etc"
- How can I open with fopen() a file in an machine of local networks. Ex.: fopen(\\machine\sharing name,...,...)?
- How to handle special char's like ╔ , ▄ . I am passing company name in a system command but when there is a special char like ▄ then command fails.
- Warning: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in Unknown on line 0. What does it mean?
- How can I list files in a specific directory and hyperlink to them?
- Can i define $QUERY_STRING? Meaning when the query string is menu/news, it will display just news.
- How and when to use $php_self and $query_string????
- Can I read NT registry info from PHP? How?
- How can I create a dropdown for date field showing past 3 months, present month and the 12 months in the future?
- Can someone explain me how PHP interacts with Java ?
- Is there a mean to get the entries of an EXCEL sheet with PHP (to include this in a database, by Example
- Unable to execute linux command="pppd call isp&", using exec() and system(), consider that httpd.conf configured as nobody.
- Is it worth creating files, like a log, for each new member or simply pull from a database.
- I'm using a LAMP setup with a Flash interface. How do I set up a chat using PHP that updates all the browsers viewing the chat page?
- When i include a txt file the html page ignores the end of lines. And i get one long line with text. I would have multiple lines with hard breaks.
Why is fread adding in the escape codes to a txt file that I am echo'ing
In the following script, how do I get hard line breaks? $GrabURL = "http://www.geocities.com/michael
- Is it possible to do a multisite hit counter that runs on a PHP enabled server but is accessed by non PHP servers?