Knowledge Base Contributions
Below is a list of the knowledge base entries that Knowledge Based has contributed to:
- How do I have multi color options in the same select list ? I know how in IE, but no clue with NN
- An red hat 6.2 & php4 specific question, configure goes fine and when I "make" i get a message oci.h file or directory not found. Any suggestion ?
- I am running oracle 8i client on a red hat 6.2 box, I tried compiling --with-oci8 option, I get an error for oci.h not found. any suggestions ?
- Is it possible to have a database sequence, like Oracle, in MySQL ? If so, can anyone tell me the procedure to set a sequence and use it ?
- Upon setting the session value, I do not get a true for session_register. Hence I am not able to access the value in any other page ? Any suggestions
- I have php installed on my machine RED HAT 6.1, but the ora_* and oci_* functions doesnt seem working, How do I get these functions to work ?
- When I use ftp_put() command, I get an ILLEGAL PORT COMMAND, but rest of the ftp_*() commands works?
- How do I use ftp_nlist() to retrieve an array of files from the FTP server?
- I store "\" as a hidden data and upon submitting the form, on the receivng php page shows up as "\\". Why is this so ?
- php3_oci73.dll & php3_oci80.dll are both called from php3.ini, but still the ora_* functions are unrecognized, I have tried dl("") also still no hope
- How do I setup PHP remote connect to an Oracle DB on a Windows NT machine ?