Knowledge Base Contributions
Below is a list of the knowledge base entries that John Lim has contributed to:
- When I run ./configure -..., i get "bash: configure: bad interpreter". Why?
- What is PEAR?
- Bug using div style visible, hidden over select menus, the select menu stays visible over div text
Facing an interesting problem.. I have got horizontal menus made of images which open vertically on
- I build a recordset of names ordered by lastname, I want to display that RECORDSET in blocks of 10. Not a TABLE. Help!
- How portable is php across browser and server platforms?
- How do I install PHP4 on Windows 98 using Personal Web Server (PWS)?
How do I install PHP4 on Windows 98 using Personal Web Server (PWS)?
How do I install PWS, Perl, and PHP on Windows 98 using Personal Web Server (PWS)?
How to install ftp server in Win98 ???
- Where is php_gd.dll of PHP4? And how to setup it?
- How do I know the last AUTOINCREMENT ID of a inserted record in a ODBC or MSSQL database? (equiv. MySQL_insertid)
- Can I migrate an application using IIS4 and ASP with calls to ActiveX and OCX controls to PHP?
- To offer users a direct download of a file that is a valid MIME type
- How do you install PHP 4 on a Windows 95 machine running PWS 4?
How do you install PHP 4 on a Windows NT machine running PWS 4?
How do you install PHP 4 on a Windows 9x,/NT machine running PWS 4?
- Can you install PHP on Win2000 running IIS 5
- How can I access database errors when using the odbc driver. Are there simular functions to mysql_error(), mysql_errorno() for the ODBC-Driver?
- I'm using PHP4 with IIS4.0 on NT4.0. I can't seem to get sessions to work. If I set "session.auto_start=1", IIS locks up and I can only reboot.
- PHP4 on Win98 using PWS 4 can't find library files needed to run.
It displays "One of the library files needed to run this application cannot be found."
btw no PWS-php4.reg enclosed with the distribution!
- Can PHP ODBC access Database (IBM DB2 for example) that is on a different computer than Apache Web Server?
- HOW do i make a simple DSN less connection with ODBC ACCESS drivers????
- Could someone provide a step-by-step installation guide for Windows 98 with PWS 4.0, including a sample php.ini hopefully...
- Reason for poor performance of a PHP-Application working with ODBC and MS-Access 7.0
- Can anyone point me to a document that explains the benefits of PHP over ASP?
- Why do I get an unable to prepare SQL error?
- Is there any function library supporting UTF-8 encoded strings containing CJK (Chinese...) data ?
- Do PHP3 or PHP4 support Windows Component Object Model framework?
- What database wrappers are available?
- How do I install PHP on windows 2000?
- Is there a module version of PHP available for Windows?
- Where can I get a PHP Binary distribution for Windows?