Knowledge Base Contributions
Below is a list of the knowledge base entries that Anthony Boyd has contributed to:
- function 'getimagesize()' is unable to detect 'swf'. Installation is on Linux server.
- What is the essence of PHP encryption(using crypt(),mcrypt(),etc)if data on transit isn't safe?
- How can I keep peole from entering html into my database? Just text.
- Any images in the cgi-bin directory are being executed instead of displayed. How do I get around?
- i want to add to the log fle the REMOTE_ADDR variable how do i do it?
- In Apache 1.3.22, </Directory> is invalid in httpd.conf. Apache won't start, why?
- Is there a command to set the internal clock. i.e. in dos you would type "time"
- Is there somewhere I can get a already compiled version of Apache 2.0 for Windows NT?
- What sort of hardware would be required for a website servering 220 gigs/month mostly static content
- "There is no response." To "http://localhost/" My Server will not come up on Linux.
Got Apache 2.0.44 successfully installed and started. But pages still won't display. What's the de
- Can't get.shtml files working. AddType text/.shtml, AddHandler server-parsed .shtml in httpd.conf
- I have installed Apache on W2000 and it works. But I can't set up Virtual Hosts. Help?
- Where can download the tutorial for learning linux(both Basic and Administration)
- Can I Change all links/images on the site from relative to absolute without changing HTML?
- I get error 301 when going to subdirectories. What's wrong?
- I want to block http://www.my-domain.com/cgi-bin/my_program?userid=2 But allow all other userids.
- Apache was installed with my Linux OS. I cannot access "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"
Have installed apache with rpm - ./httpd start works OK. But browser (netscape and lynx) does not d
- what is the .ida file extension, and why is someone looking for it at my server?
- My access_log file has many entries that are from another site to another site. I don't know why.
- For 2 PC's to access the same ISP, is a hub *and* a router necessary or just the hub?
- Im so new have very small amount of know how. How & where to install cgi scripts
- My ISP blocks port 80. So I can get to my webpage but no one else can. MacOSX. Help Please
- were do i put my webpages(index)sothatwhen i type localhost my site pop up.
- Why do I only see the source of my cgi file
- Where do I find a list of error codes? I'v got some funny ones in the logfile.
- Only if I restart apache I get the changed file, it just goes not check if a file is changed, help?
- Anyone figure out how to broadcast an alert to all users before you shutdown Apache?
- How to set up virtual host without having server name (only IP)?
- How does one setup access to virtual headers and footers? (embedding references to other .html docs)
- How can I alias any file accessed under a particular resource to a single CGI script?
- How do I enable directory browsing ?
- Unix Non-root hi-port install; telnet to it w/ 'GET /' HANGS - no output. Truss=wait(),time() only.
- i cannot access apache through router from outside,even though port 80 is configured on router.
- How do i index a website hosted on Apache.
- How can I run Apache and IIS on the same Windows NT server?
- Upgrading to 1.3.19 from the vanilla version that comes with Redhat 6.2.
- I browse the HTML from Apache Server using Netscape 4.72, Error Message " Apache.. animate.js not found". Why? How to solve it?
- In my .htaccess file, why does 'RewriteRule ^(i)(.*)$ subdir/$1$2' work and RewriteRule ^(.*)$ subdir/$1' not work (i is first letter of file)?
- I am getting an error like "Syntax erro on line 329 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Invalid command 'Order' , perhaps mis-spelled or defined and so on"
- How to change the format of log file (such as access.log, error.log)?
- whats the difference betwwen operating systems and applications
- whats operating systems
- How do I create a virtual server
- What is a Knowledge base
- How can I use perl at the command line to do a Global Search & Replace within a directory? I want to remove <font WHATEVER> ... </font> but not ...
- How do you locate a solid host offering dedicated IP, php, mysql, ssi, at $25.00 a month or less, I can only seem to find bad ones or expensive ones.